WI I39 Beloit Welcome Center - Northbound
WI Interstate 39 / 90 Welcome Center - Northbound Access at Mile Marker 187
This Welcome Center / Rest Area is located near mile marker 187 on Interstate I 39. Accessible from Wisconsin Interstate 39 with Northbound access. (at Beloit, Rock County)
I-39 Welcome Center Off Ramp
WI I-39 Northbound Off Ramp
Welcome Center Weather
Welcome Center Driving Directions
Welcome Center Facilities
- Welcome Center
- 71 car and 52 truck parking stalls
- Men’s and women’s restrooms
- Family/assisted restroom
- Handicapped accessible
- Diaper changing facilities
- Drinking water
- Vending machines
- Travel and weather info
- Picnic area and tables
- Children’s play area
- Prairie demonstration plot
- Pet exercise area
- Recycling areas
Welcome Center Points of Interest
- Original rest area opened in 1967.
- Old “Spired-hip” style building was located by current exit ramp.
- Specially designed building and enlarged site opened in 1997.
- Cut stone veneer and timber building exterior.
- ‘Welcome to Wisconsin’ signs for photo opportunities.
- Medal of Honor Wall, listing Wisconsin recipients, located on site.
- “The Medal Of Honor” Historical Marker located on site.
- “Black Hawk War” Historical Marker located on site.
- Beloit Travel Wisconsin Welcome Center located on site.