WI I39 Coloma Rest Area - Southbound
WI Interstate 39 Rest Area - Southbound Access at Mile Marker 120
This Rest Area is located near mile marker 120 on Interstate I 39. Accessible from Wisconsin Interstate 39 with Southbound access. (South of Coloma, Marquette County)
I-39 Rest Area Off Ramp
WI I-39 Southbound Off Ramp
Rest Area Weather
Rest Area Driving Directions
Rest Area Facilities
- 58 car and 20 truck parking stalls
- Men’s and women’s restrooms
- Handicapped accessible
- Diaper changing facilities
- Drinking water
- Vending machines
- Travel information
- Telephones plus TTY
- Picnic area and tables
- Pet exercise area
- Recycling areas
Rest Area Points of Interest
- Opened in 1974, building remodeled in 1988.
- “Bunker” style building. The enclosed lobby was added in 1988.
- Site layout was reconfigured in 1988.
- Originally served both northbound and southbound traffic.