WI I39 Janesville Rest Area - Southbound
WI Interstate 39 / 90 Rest Area - Southbound Access at Mile Marker 168
This Rest Area is located near mile marker 168 on Interstate I 39. Accessible from Wisconsin Interstate 39 with Southbound access. (North of Janesville, Rock County)
I-39 Rest Area Off Ramp
WI I-39 Southbound Off Ramp
Rest Area Weather
Rest Area Driving Directions
Rest Area Facilities
- 83 car and 78 truck parking stalls
- Men’s and women’s restrooms
- Family/assisted restroom
- Handicapped accessible
- Diaper changing facilities
- Drinking water
- Vending machines
- Travel/weather info
- Telephones plus TTY
- Wooded picnic area and tables
- Prairie demonstration plot
- Pet exercise area
- Recycling areas
Rest Area Points of Interest
- Original rest area opened in 1962.
- New building/enlarged site opened in 1995.
- Old “Original” style building was located in the picnic area.
- Companion rest area 18 in northbound direction was closed and demolished in 1996.
- “Rock River Industry” Historical Marker located on site.