WI I39 Portage Rest Area - Southbound
WI Interstate 39 / 90 / 94 Rest Area - Southbound Access at Mile Marker 113
This Rest Area is located near mile marker 113 on Interstate I 39. Accessible from Wisconsin Interstate 39 with Southbound access. (North of Poynette, Columbia County)
I-39 Rest Area Off Ramp
WI I-39 Southbound Off Ramp
Rest Area Weather
Rest Area Driving Directions
Rest Area Facilities
- 124 car and 68 truck parking stalls
- Men’s and women’s restrooms
- Family/assisted restrooms
- Handicapped accessible
- Diaper changing facilities
- Travel and weather info
- Telephones plus TTY
- Drinking water
- Vending machines
- Picnic tables and shelters
- Seasonal prairie walking paths
- Children’s play area
- Pet exercise area
- Recycling areas
Rest Area Points of Interest
- The Poynette rest area and the Portage rest area are the only rest areas in U.S. located on three concurrent Interstate Highways.
- Truck Parking Information Management System (TPIMS)
- One of the busiest rest areas in Wisconsin.
- New Frank Lloyd Wright inspired “Prairie Style” building opened in 2010.
- “Rest Areas On The I-Roads” Historical Marker located on site.