WI I90 La Crosse Welcome Center - Eastbound
WI Interstate 90 Welcome Center - Eastbound Access at Mile Marker 1
This Welcome Center / Rest Area is located near mile marker 1 on Interstate I 90. Accessible from Wisconsin Interstate 90 with Eastbound access. (Near La Crosse, La Crosse County)
I-90 Welcome Center Off Ramp
WI I-90 Eastbound Off Ramp
Welcome Center Weather
Welcome Center Driving Directions
Welcome Center Facilities
- 47 car and 16 truck parking stalls
- Bus and RV parking areas
- Men’s and women’s restrooms
- Family assisted restroom
- Handicapped accessible
- Diaper changing facilities
- Travel information
- Drinking water
- Vending machines
- Picnic tables and shelters
- Seasonal walking path
- Children’s play area
- Pet exercise area
- Recycling areas
Welcome Center Points of Interest
- Located on French Island, originally opened in 1977.
- Reconstructed in 2016.
- Wisconsin’s only rest area located on an island.
- ‘Welcome to Wisconsin’ photo opportunity.
- Short scenic trail along Mississippi River slough.
- “The Upper Mississippi” Historical Marker located on site.
- “Maj. Gen. C. C. Washburn” Historical Marker located on site.
- La Crosse Area Travel Wisconsin Welcome Center located on site.