WI I94 Black River Falls Rest Area - Westbound
WI Interstate 94 Rest Area - Westbound Access at Mile Marker 121
This Rest Area is located near mile marker 121 on Interstate I 94. Accessible from Wisconsin Interstate 94 with Westbound access. (Near Black River Falls, Jackson County)
I-94 Rest Area Off Ramp
WI I-94 Westbound Off Ramp
Rest Area Weather
Rest Area Driving Directions
Rest Area Facilities
- 136 car and 43 truck parking stalls
- Men’s and women’s restrooms
- Family/assisted restroom
- Handicapped accessible
- Diaper changing facilities
- Drinking water
- Vending machines
- Travel/weather info
- Telephones plus TTY
- Picnic area and tables
- Pet exercise area
- Recycling areas
Rest Area Points of Interest
- Opened in 1998, consolidating two smaller westbound rest areas formerly located nearby.
- Located on the site of the former Bell Mound scenic overlook.
- Double restrooms to minimize disruption during cleaning.
- Bell Mound scenic overlook trail which includes a 550 foot long boardwalk.
- “Law Enforcement Officers Tribute” monument located on site.
- “Passenger Pigeon” Historical Marker located on site.
- “Highground Veterans Memorial” Historical Marker located on site.
- “Black River Valley” Historical Marker located on site.
- “Black River Falls Forest Fire” commemorative marker located on site.