WI I94 Johnson Creek Rest Area - Westbound
WI Interstate 94 Rest Area - Westbound Access at Mile Marker 263
This Rest Area is located near mile marker 263 on Interstate I 94. Accessible from Wisconsin Interstate 94 with Westbound access. (West of Johnson Creek, Jefferson County)
I-94 Rest Area Off Ramp
WI I-94 Westbound Off Ramp
Rest Area Weather
Rest Area Driving Directions
Rest Area Facilities
- 72 car and 30 truck parking stalls
- Women’s and men’s restrooms
- Family/assisted restroom
- Handicapped accessible
- Diaper changing facilities
- Drinking water
- Vending machines
- Travel/weather information
- Telephones plus TTY
- Picnic shelters and tables
- Prairie demonstration plot and plaque
- Pet exercise area
- Recycling areas
Rest Area Points of Interest
- Rest area opened in 1965.
- New building and enlarged site opened in 2001.
- Old “original” style building was located in front of the current building.
- “In Service To Their County” Historical Marker located on site.
- “94th Infantry Division” monument located on site.