WI I94 Kenosha Welcome Center - Bidirectional
WI Interstate 94 Welcome Center - E/W Bidirectional Access at Mile Marker 347
This Welcome Center / Rest Area is located near mile marker 347 on Interstate I 94. Accessible from Wisconsin Interstate 94 with Bidirectional access. (Near Kenosha, Kenosha County)
I-94 Rest Area Off Ramp
WI I-94 Eastbound Off Ramp
WI I-94 Westbound Off Ramp
Welcome Center Weather
Welcome Center Driving Directions
Welcome Center Facilities
- 75 car and 27 truck parking stalls
- Men’s and women’s restrooms
- Handicapped accessible
- Diaper changing facilities
- Drinking water
- Vending machines
- Tourist information
- Weather information
- Telephones plus TTY
- Picnic area and tables
- Pet exercise area
- Children’s play area
- Bicycle rack
- Recycling areas
Welcome Center Points of Interest
- Kenosha Area Visitor Information Center located on site.
- Accessible from both directions.
- Current rest area opened in 1991, the site layout was enlarged and reconfigured.
- Specially designed building, replacing the original Department of Conservation/Tourism building.
- Double restrooms to minimize disruption during cleaning.
- “Welcome To Wisconsin” sign photo op
- Reflecting pool and fountain on site.
- “The Name ‘Wisconsin'” Historical Marker located on-site.
- “Cordelia A. P. Harvey” Historical Marker located on site.