WI US51 Hurley Rest Area - Bidirectional
WI US Route 51 Rest Area - Bidirectional Access
This Rest Area is located on Interstate US 51. Accessible from Wisconsin US Route 51 with Bidirectional access. (South of US 2/51 Interchange)
US-51 Rest Area Entrance
WI US-51 Eastbound Off Ramp
Rest Area Weather
Rest Area Driving Directions
Rest Area Facilities
- 25 car and 8 truck parking stalls
- Women’s and men’s restrooms
- Handicapped accessible
- Diaper changing facilities
- Drinking water
- Vending machines
- Travel/weather information
- Picnic area and tables
- Pet exercise area
- Recycling areas
Rest Area Points of Interest
- Rest area opened in 1992.
- Mining history exhibit and murals inside building.
- Historical Artifacts Plaza with giant sundial located onsite.
- “Iron Mining in Wisconsin” Historical Marker located onsite.
- National Weather Service reporting station.
- DMV customer service center located onsite.